Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Human Heart A Day*49

During some much needed girl time last night I came up with this awesome Brain Human Heart...After listening to my girlfriend talk about her constant man problems and then me thinking of my own it all became clear to me...Women really are different to men, we don't trust our brain when love is concerned, we think with our hearts...Seems to be a constant battle for us, do we listen to our brain or our heart...


Materials used....I thought I should try something a little different with this one and try something new, so I painted it with watercolours...A medium im really not confident with but it was fun to experiment..


5 comments:

  1. Looks great, Laura, and I really like your writing, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, thats a massive compliment from you, the writer...I think this project is really expanding me in so many different ways..Its really quite invigorating..

      Delete
  2. Im glad i can be an inspiration =)haha, its so true though, no more heart for me...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you sausage...We will work it out in the end...I have such great hope for the both of us...Awwww thanks for reading my blog!! oxox

      Delete
  3. Remembering old times today. You've been in my thoughts. Missing your friendship

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I Heart all feedback.. <3