Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Human Heart A Day*50

The big 50!! So far and yet not even half way there...Things have been quite hectic in my life lately so I had to take a break from my Hearts...But im back, theres no way im giving up now...Wrote a poem last night, first creative thing I've done in weeks, its going to be the basis for one of my new paintings..Started the sketches today..

Only thing that makes sense...


As the wood pecker beats on my ever melting heart I feel the loss                      running through my veins, icy tentacles branching out...
The void filling with the tears of the ocean, clotting in my throat,    seeping out of my mind...
Ripping out my hair, cascading down like poison ivy, maggots feeding on rotting flesh, tunnels weaving round...
As the puzzle pieces fall my vision blurs, cracked like 7 years but dragging through a lifetime...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I Heart all feedback.. <3