Saturday, February 18, 2012

Human Heart A Day*44

This ones for my beautiful Facebook wife, Joelle...She's been bugging me to make a rice Human Heart for weeks now, so here you go darling, this ones all yours... <3


For anyone who's interested, I actually made up sushi rice for this one, so gluey rice with a tea spoon of sugar and a dash of vinegar..Then added the food colouring before letting it cool...Once it was cool I wet my hands with cold water so I could manipulate the rice without it sticking to my fingers...Had to wash my hands in between touching the rice every time, which got quite tricky with the veins...But all in all probably only took about an hour to complete..By the way, Im not sure I would recommend eating this, but it looks awesome..


Materials used...White rice, blue and red food colouring, sugar and Japanese vinegar...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I Heart all feedback.. <3