Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Broken But Growing

So much has happened in the last 2 months, I have left the nest and moved out with my brother..After leaving everything that felt so familiar and safe I have to admit that Im feeling quite lost and confused..I new it was going to be hard but to be honest I really didn't think it through very well..Actually at all..Anyway I wont bore you with my conundrum of a life..


Part of the move had a lot to do with me wanting to step out and change my life..I've spent way too much time in Adelaide hiding in my room so in light of trying to change and grow within, I have also began changing on the outside..Check out my new and improved artistically amazing arm..Thanks Fabz..



Optical Illusions By Salvador Dali
Tattoo By Fabian Danger De Gaillande
And yes its fresh and unfinished

Me half way into our 10 hour session, yay for lunch breaks!!
 
The Anthropomorphic Cabinet By Salvador Dali
Tattoo by 
Fabian Danger De Gaillande


Feeling overly impressed with my sleeve so far..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I Heart all feedback.. <3